Sunday, August 3, 2014

First Post

The reason I have created this blog is due to Dina's very torlerable nagging.
Dina, my best-friend-slash-soul-mate has been, beyond a doubt, a very loyal fan regarding the random writings and thoughts that I jolt down.
Both her and my mother (also, my best friend) have been on my case, for a really long time now, to start a blog for the purpose of sharing what I write.

So mom, Dina, without further adue, this is for you.

--------

For those of you who don't know me,  I'm an avid reader and I do love to write, from thoughts, essays to fictional pieces. I write what I feel and I feel what I write.

I do hope you can enjoy my posts and i'm always interested in hearing feedback. 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot be happier at the moment!!! Im so glad you finally did it Sniffles!! Love you to bits and pieces and I CANNOT wait to start reading your posts! (I'm sure you realize my excitement by the tremendous use of exclamation marks! ;))

    xoxo
    Your Biggest Fan (aka Dina)

    ReplyDelete